I feel like everyone needs to know YOU ARE NOT ALONE RIGHT NOW…even though I’m sure most days you have moments or full days where you feel like you may go crazy with boredom, loneliness, frustration with kids or spouse and that loss of desire to even get dressed never mind do your hair or put your makeup on!
I encourage you to take a couple days a week where you put those jeans on that make your ass look amazing, do your hair in your favourite style, and put your makeup on with your little girl watching…do hers too! she will love it!
It will give you a sense of normalcy! But in the meantime I’m here to give you a few recipes for a good exfoliation and moisturizing mask you can do at home!
1. Cleanse your skin well, hopefully you have some of your favourite cleanser still, if not look into curb side product pickups in your area!
2. Exfoliate with a mixture of brown sugar and olive oil or coconut oil. 1 Tablespoon of Brown Sugar with 2 Tablespoons of oil of choice, mix and scrub!
3. Tone with Which Hazel, Rose water, or mix together a couple drops of Lemon juice, a couple drops of Tea Tree Oil or Witch Hazel and around 4-6 Ounces of water.
3. Mask. Beat together 1 Egg White, 1 Teaspoon of Lemon Juice, and 1 Teaspoon of Honey. Apply to skin for 10-15 mins.
4. Rinse, Tone, Serum (if you have any) and Moisturize before bed!
I know it sounds crazy, but taking a few moments in time after the kids go to bed to pamper yourself will lift your spirits more than you can believe!
If you have a little one who wants in, do it together! All of those ingredients are safe for all skin types!
I hope everyone is staying Safe, Healthy, Happy and Home!
Any other skin related questions, email me!